In this article, you can do the ultimate best thing to a Harry Potter fan, and you can gift them a trip, filled with these amazing Harry Potter locations. The entire world has actually been entranced by the magical yet magnificent world that was created by J.K. Rowling. She has done such a fantastic job and captivating billions of souls with her timeless writing that has made its way into our hearts.
I am sure you will find it interesting to find out that J.K. Rowling was one of the first people to ever become a billionaire through writing, and she has also lost her billionaire status because she donated so much of her personal fortune to people who needed it, more than her. She definitely happens to be one of the most amazing people in the world, because she gave the world Harry Potter, something that has helped millions of souls. She taught us what it means to have a loving relationship with friends; she taught us about the importance of loyalty and so many other life lessons that millions of us still use to this day. I definitely have immense love for this franchise.
In this guide, I will talk about an amazing trip that you can gift to a Harry Potter fan who will definitely go crazy to visit these locations. I personally remember completely losing it when I visited a couple of these places. I also remember shedding a few happy tears, when I entered the visiting world of Harry Potter, Universal Studios, Los Angeles.
1. The train tracks which are shown in most of the Harry Potter movies are located in Scotland. This amazing location is properly shown in the second Harry Potter movie. It is located in Glenfinnan Viaduct, Lochaber.
2. The second place that you can take your friend would be platform 9 3/4 in King’s Cross Station, London. They have a gigantic Harry Potter store that but you can buy gifts. They have also made it very obvious that this is where the filming location was set up.
3. The reptile house from the first movie is actually located in the London zoo.
4. The Hogwarts Lake, where the fourth movie was shot, is actually located in Glencoe, Scotland.
5. I am sure you know The Millennium Bridge in London. It gets destroyed by the death eaters in the sixth movie. You can actually take a very peaceful stroll on this bridge, and you will be able to see the magnificent views of the beautiful city of London.
6. If you want to see it all, I suggest you visit the Warner Brothers tour, London. You get to see everything; the sets, wands, clothes, the rooms, the props used for filming, et cetera.
7. You should definitely visit Universal Studios in Florida and Los Angeles.